Terms and Conditions
Our Terms and Conditions were last updated on 1st January 2022
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
● “Account” means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
● “Company” (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Tighten Up Pty Ltd
● “Country” refers to Australia
● “Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
● “Products” refer to the products or items offered for sale on the Service.
● “Orders” mean a request by You to purchase Products and or Services from Us.
● “Promotions” refer to challenges, contests or other promotions offered through the Service.
●“Terms and Conditions” (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
●“Website” refers to Tighten Up, accessible from https://tightenup.com.au
● “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditional on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
When You create an account with Us, You must provide Us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. This includes your medical history. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of Your account on Our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that You use to access your account and for any activities or actions under Your password.
You agree not to disclose Your password to any third party. You must notify Us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorised use of Your account.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We offer a Guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied with our service. This guarantee applies only if:
- You have attended every training session
- You have applied the meal plans
- You have advised of any pre exisiting medical condition the would adversely affect any results
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
● By sending us an email: email@example.com